The Board of Management of Shanagolden N.S. is responsible for the running of the school. It consists of eight members as listed below. Its main function is to manage the school on behalf of the patron and for the benefit of the students in accordance with ministerial policy.
The Board is elected every four years.
- Chairperson: Rev. Canon Anthony O’Keeffe P.P.
- Community Nominees: Ann Fitzgibbon (Treasurer) and Teresa Wrenn.
- Bishop’s Nominee: Frank O’Riordan
- Secretary: Tom O’Malley (Principal)
- Teacher Nominee: Ciara Fitzgerald
- Parent Nominees: Áine Rimmer and Mike Moroney